Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

Jack the Ripper's Rule Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Jack the Ripper's Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Jack the Ripper's Rule Book   Jack the Ripper's Rule Book Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 am

Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! THE unofficial fan base for all Ripperologists!
In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the serial killer we know to call Jack the Ripper...

Here are the current up to date rules. ^_^

1.) Try to keep it clean here. No swearing or inappropriate content - of course, we can exclude the fact that we're discussing a sexual serial killer... but you get the jist.

Inappropriate content should be kept in the Whatevs with a drop of blood area, or in spoilers with a warning above for the other areas. Either way, there's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

2.) Do...not...spam.
3.) Try not to make duplicate topics.
4.) Don't pick fights just for the fun of it. Be respectful to everyone and don't say things that could be seen as offensive. Trolls are not welcome here, but we accept murderers! XD
5.) Try your best to stay on topic. Do not ask completely random things in the wrong thread.
6.) Don't make multiple accounts. If you have a sibling that would like to join, be sure to inform us about this. If you're using the same internet connection, you'll have the same IP Address. This way we will know that it's not just you with a second account.
7.) Don't spam up the place with one word posts or smileys. It's hard to keep a discussion going if people are barely saying anything in their posts.
8.) Do not post multiple times in a row. It's ok if an hour has passed from your previous post, however it seems most people are doing it minutes after. If you forgot to say something, simply use the "edit" button.
9.) Pictures should be inside spoiler tags, unless you're posting a very small one. It's to prevent the page from being all stretched out and taking long to load.
10.) As for the Chatbox, swearing and inappropriate content is allowed, as long as all the people in it at the time are ok with it. I'm not really too concerned about what goes on in there since it's pretty private and deletes itself after a while. If there are kids in there, though, keep things clean.
11.) In the Asylum we do not accept members who join because they want to see hidden threads. This is supposed to be a friendly place and snooping to see their "friend's" more personal posts is not acceptable. Any member who is making you feel uncomfortable because they know you from school, work or whatever, will be immediately banned. I'm warning you guys.

That's all for now! Have fun! ^_^
~Mordke
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
iheartslashers
Watkins
Watkins
iheartslashers

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper's Rule Book   Jack the Ripper's Rule Book Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 am

I couldn't find the proper place to ask this questiom, I'm sorry, but can I only watch one topic at a time?
Back to top Go down
http://iheartslashers.deviantart.com/
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper's Rule Book   Jack the Ripper's Rule Book Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Ah, you can watch all the topics, but I wouldn't. The little white box where a new person has posted just pops up anyway, so if I were you, go into preferences in your profile and untick 'watch this topic' because otherwise it'll send you an email every time a new post has arrived and you don't want that!! Shocked And there's a forum help thread where you can ask about it under 'suggestions, questions and announcements' where you can post anything you are unsure of, but I think you've found it! ^^"
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper's Rule Book   Jack the Ripper's Rule Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack the Ripper's Rule Book
Page 1 of 1