Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

Dr. Thomas Neill Cream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sark and Fidra Beams
Prostitute
Prostitute

Dr. Thomas Neill Cream Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Thomas Neill Cream   Dr. Thomas Neill Cream Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 am

Can we absolutely rule Dr. Thomas Neill Cream out as a suspect? Records apparently show that he was in prison at the time. He was an accomplished killer in his own right, so why would he claim to be JTR at the moment of his hanging?
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Dr. Thomas Neill Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Thomas Neill Cream   Dr. Thomas Neill Cream Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 am

First of all, welcome to the forum Sark! ^.^ Thank you for joining!

To accept this man as a suspect we must first attempt to link any evidence we can to him being the Whitechapel murderer. I fear he is a gap lacking in my knowledge of JtR so I must do some homework on him before I value his candidacy as Jack the Ripper, however as records point, this is obviously an almost straight away nail in the coffin for this theory. Perhaps he wanted to add some extra fame for himself or turn the case on its head once more? Do you know how he murdered his own victims, since the modus operandi would be a huge giveaway to this style of murderer. I would highly doubt that from this perspective he was JtR, who seems fresh and new to killing as we see how his method progresses to fulfil his twisted sexual desires. Plus it is a well known fact that few serial killers change their style in murder once it has got going, and if Cream was the murderer he would have flown completely off course to his usual job depending on the style which he carried out.
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com

Dr. Thomas Neill Cream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jack the Ripper's Asylum :: Suspects :: Others-
Jump to: