Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

Film discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bobert
Witness
Witness
bobert

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 am

Speak about your fave films and films you are looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:27 pm

I love the Incredibles! Me and my sis have seen it so many times we have practically memorized it. xDD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Films I like...

I love the mask and the son of the mask; both of them are hilarious, although the mask was made better. I don't know, the son of the mask just lost its feel, although it was still really funny in lots of parts! I've always loved films where people get cartoonistic powers! I also can't forget Madagascar 1 and 2!! I can't wait for number three!! They're brilliantly funny!
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 pm

How could I have forgoten the Madagascar movies?! Oh, and Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. The 3rd one is my fave.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:47 pm

funworld4 wrote:
How could I have forgoten the Madagascar movies?! Oh, and Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. The 3rd one is my fave.

Oh yeah!! I love Toy Story 3!! It was briliant! Ice age is also really good! I love scrat! I have a little plushie I found of him in Sweden!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Oh! And Dispicable Me, Megamind, and Kung Fu Panda!
Omg! I want a Scrat plushie! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:31 pm

I've still not seen Dispicable me or Megamind!! I really want to se them!! I love bad guys!! XD

And I wish you could have been there when they were selling them really cheap in Sweden! I never find plushies, and there they were! Adorable!! ^^ I wish I had a POM one though.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Ollo!
OMG!! Just saw Megamind!! I loved it so bad!! Loads of the things thta happend remind me of what I made up for my JtR book! He's so cute!! I love bad guys with that kind of personality!! XDD The film was amazing and I was laughing hard all the way through!!! Typical Dad though - he FELL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA!! I shall repeat that again - HE FELL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA!!! *Breathes* And then he asked if we wanted to delete it and I FRAKED out!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Omg! Glad you finally got to see it! It's such an epic movie. But, knowing dreamworks, they will probably make a sequal and I don't think they need one.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm so glad I finally saw it!! And it is epic - I love Dreamworks' style of comedy and all that, because quite often I find Pixar put too much heart into it, if you know what I mean. My dream is to make it to Dreamworks and create something epic... *Sighs happily and convinces self that it will come true*
I have some ideas already, well, I can't remeber a time in my life when I wasn't coming up with film ideas, and I always thought, "I have to send this idea off!" They all have plot lines, but there a re gaps missing for further development obviously. My newest one is the JtR one, which I know is hard for some people to imagine now, but I know he can be portrayed in a different light to the total monster we get today and I know how to make the stuff he does funny, but at the same time stress that it's twisted. Also, it would have to be toned down for children, which is highly possible to do, even if other people can't see it. Look back at the Disney films and you will find many a sinister plot toned down.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 am

Actually, I was imagining a JtR movie, knowing you would so love there to be one. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Guess who's going to make a JtR movie??!! *Points to self* I will push that idea!! He would be soooo cute!! And finally I can put forward the Kosminski theory in a likable light and show people what messed up lives and mental problems can do! (And make it hilariously funny at the same time as well as wringing tears from people and getting them to see his cuter, misunderstood side) Also adding my own twist with a girl from the future who becomes obsessed and haunted by what at first appears to be Jack the Ripper's ghost. But in fact, the whole event is a fixed point in time and what she is actually talking to is Kosminski from the past, who has some kind of mental, visual link with her in the future. (What was diagnosed to be Aaron's schizophrenia is actually him seeing, hearing and talking to this girl) Suddenly it becomes clear that destiny had brought them together, and it is she who has to help him complete the murders or history and the world will be changed forever!! (As you can see, a little bit of love going on there between the two... No surprises there - and it makes for a good film) Also, the girl from the future's really lonely and bullied and misunderstood too, so the two have some strange mutual connection.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:43 pm

If you make the movie! Can I be in it! if it's animated, I'd love to be a voice actor for it!! that's been my dream! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Of course you can!! I'll have loads of kids from school to animate and then there's Aaron Kosminski's school mates. Can you pull of a German or British accent? XD
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 pm

I sure can try. With practice, I bet you I could. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks! ^^ For the murders, I don't think I'd show him hacking them up or the bodies. Maybe some of the people's drawings of it in the film and descriptions, but nothing too violent and gory. The topic is a little more grown up, but put into the right hands and it can be made suitable.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm sure it would make to be a great movie. ^^ You could make millions!
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm

I hope so! Is it the kind of thing you'd watch? I'm thinking that it is Jack the Ripper's ghost she's seeing, but she wakes up when he's setting the alarm clock and sees him when she's not supposed to, and he has to try and talk her out of not screaming and freaking out, and then Aaron pushes her against the wall and kisses her, but as soon as he makes contact with her, the bond between past and present is electrically/magnetically created, hence the cold electric shock. How about that? Of course, it will probably change a few times over, but! XD
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 pm

You've just described yourself I've noticed. XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Yes... I have... Well, I was going to base the character on me because I think somebody who's lonely and picked on, and classed as freaky and different are wuite good traits, plus being like, the only person in the world who's able to fall for him. It makes for a good story! XD And I can just hype up some of my own ghost experiences! XD
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

I think it would be great to base it off of your own experiences! That way when you make the movie, you can relate to it.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm

That's what I was thinking! Also, I think me and JtR would make a cute couple, and I wouldn't be the average girl that people don't remember (my hair being one of them), also I like to act cartoony and stuff and there are numerous awkward moments at school, such as when I randomly answered a question in King Julien's accent in class today! XD The teacher's face was priceless. Of course, I'd pretend I didn't have friends online, so therefore JtR would be my only friend who I talk to and offer advice, and I would stick him in the same situation back in Victorian England when he was diagnosed as schizophrenic.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 pm

(wish you went to my school. You, me, and my friends could quote POM all the time! XD)

I think you two would make an amazing couple. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:23 pm

(Same here, so badly)

Why thank you! ^^" I know I sound weird saying this, but when I get obsessions, it's like something to do with it clicks with my soul, and it's an instant relationship. With Jack the Ripper, I felt that bond too, like he shares a huge part of his essence with me. Like love at first sight I guess. But I didn't know i was going to develop feelings like that for him - he started off as a huge interest, and it was just before Christmas where suddenly I realised that I fancied him. Weird huh? So it sort of does feel like we were meant to be in some form together. Even details that would make most girls run just added to more reasons to love sympethise with him. It's a complicated feeling that's getting stronger every day.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Same here. Every word. Well, for me, it would POM. And probably Blowy. Never thought I would fall for him. Expecially when I made him look like a girl. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Film discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film discussion   Film discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Film discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next