Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

New Emoticons (:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Omg, I would melt if I had one of him kissing me. ^^ But anything is fine. Anything that shows how much I love him. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Then melt you shall... XD I'll make it super cute...
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 pm

EEKK!! I can't wait! ^^ Yours went behind schedual when GIMP desided to glitch up on me. -_- Hey, could you draw a pic of you maybe fan tackling JtR. or just something you would do to him if you saw him. You can PM it to me if you need to.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Alright!! I can do that for you! I have no school tomorrow, so I can stay up later thna usual tonight! ^^
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Yay! More chatting time! ^^ And I'll try to get on in 3rd hour again tommorrow. It was funny how i kept trying to click on another tab. I kept frantically doing that. XD It was because my teacher walked in the room. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:45 pm

OMG!! LOL! I did that in school too when I sneaked on!! Also whenever somebody walked past, since they don't pay any attention to me unless they try and shut down the computer whilst I'm typing, I make sure I get another tab open too. I might get started tonight!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:48 pm

They do that? That's awful.
And I can't wait!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Yeah, they do that because they know that I take pride in my work and it's a cheap laugh to see me gut naturally upset with them when it happens. All they get is a 'don't do it again...' And that's what they said the time before that, and the time before that and the last 50 so times.
Is there a scared emoticon? Like, a nervous one and that. I think we need one!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Hm. I'll go look for one. To DA! XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Woot!! I love getting new emoticons! Then maybe we can replace that ugly afraid one that looks like a skull popping out.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Lol, that is what it looks like. And if it's scared, why does it smile at first? :/
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Just what I was thinking! I can't wait t odelete it after recruiting a better one!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Hmf. DA was not helpful with scared emoticons. I only found three really good ones.

New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Scared10 New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Scared11 New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Scared12

Oh, and I found a ghost! XD

New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Ghost10
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Yay!! A ghost! We certainly need one of those... it's Jack the Ripper trolling the forum!! XD And I'll also take one and three!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Yay! Sorry that there was so little scared ones. DA was not being helpful.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 pm

That's alright!! We've got what we need!! They're definately good enough!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm glad I could help! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 pm

OMG!! We need a kissing emoticon! Urgently!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 pm

I am on it!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am

I haven't found a kissing emoticon yet. I've been busy, but here is a preview of the animation for you Louise! ^^

JtR meets Louise!!! ^^

Spoiler:

What do you think of it so far?
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 pm

OMG!! I LOVE it!! Thank you so much!! I love the expressions!! Hopeful love Jack's smirk at the end is just hilarious! XDD
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 pm

It's not done yet. It needs a great ending that you would love. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Spoiler:

Here it is so far... And it should start with "Kosminski?" Even though it doesn't for some stracge reason that defies me. It's short but complicated. I had to draw it out over and over!!
It's from my identification comic, and the guy talking to JtR is the guy who identifies him. It will get funny - don't worry!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 pm

I think it's great! and it's up to you if you want kosminski in it. I'm not sure. But I love it!! ^^
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:21 pm

I've got some kissing emoticons!

New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Kiss_i10 New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Kiss_i11 New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Kiss_i12 New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Kiss_i13

Here's an emoticon I took and turned it me and Blowyfied
New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Projec10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticons (:   New Emoticons (: - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Emoticons (:
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jack the Ripper's Asylum :: Welcome to the Asylum :: Suggestions, Questions and Announcements-
Jump to: