Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

Ripper victim?

Go down 
2 posters

Was Stride a Ripper victim
Yes
Ripper victim? Vote_lcap67%Ripper victim? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Ripper victim? Vote_lcap0%Ripper victim? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure
Ripper victim? Vote_lcap33%Ripper victim? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

Ripper victim? Empty
PostSubject: Ripper victim?   Ripper victim? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 pm

I've heard a lot of debate recently about whether Stride was a Ripper victim or not.

I am personally of the opinion that she is. What is different from this murder is that Stride did not only bear a lack of mutilations, but she had her throat cut but once instead of the Ripper's signature double silencing done with such ferocity that it went down to the spine and almost severed the head on some occasions. Not only this, but it seems like Stride was attacked from behind, and in a location untypical of Jack the Ripper, which leads some people to believe that this was done by a different killer.

Having said that, it is also important to note that JtR was a massive risk taker; an opportunist. Not only that, but rarely does a serial killer have each and every murder run hunky dory, and that combined with the fact that his location proved a greater chance of being stumbled upon makes for an interesting concoction of possible outcomes and events. Many people believe that it was the horse and cart that disturbed the Ripper, if this was in fact the killer, but I am of a much simpler and perhaps more sensible conclusion, that it was Schwartz who interrupted the murder by Jack the Ripper.

Now this makes for some rather radical decisions to be made by the killer - does he carry on how he planned and run the huge risk of Schwartz running after the police (which would have been running through his mind as I can imagine he would be quite paranoid), does he leave Stride and escape the area without any murder and leave an incredible witness to testify to great detail what he looked like, sounded like etc... and practically give himself away to the police, or does he kill her off quickly so that she cannot peach to the police and get the heck out of there so that Schwartz has no time to send the bobby after him? I know what I would do. So this leaves us with the scenario that he strangles her (her eyes were bulging, so this is probable), cuts her throat once to ensure that she's dead and walks away from the scene of the crime, obviously angry and frustrated that he couldn't carry out the mutilations so must fix another. This ties in with the story from a local, who heard who she thought was a bobby on the beat walk past her house shortly after the Schwartz incident. Which means that by the time Diemschutz drives by with his cart, JtR was long gone, back into the heart of Whitechapel and on the prowl for another easy victim.
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
veronica
Prostitute
Prostitute

Ripper victim? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripper victim?   Ripper victim? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Hallo Mordke!

Today I have reacted on this topic on Elizabeth Stride. Also goes out from the presumption that Liz was a Ripper victim. It was a struggle to insert two pictures. It is about her alleged story of the loss of her partner and children.
The vessels involved in this particular Thames disaster were the Bywell Castle (cargo ship on its way to Egypt Alexandria) and the Excursion River paddle steamer Princess Alice.
If the street were Liz was found was ransom then it is coincidental that in another well off part of London (Lambeth) there is one alley named Bywell Place . It is on Berners Street and Mortimer Street. From Mortimer Street into Wells Street, one side street is Booth Street. The father of the person I already mentioned to you, had embodied the role of Sir Edward Mortimer. Between; Berners, Mortimer, wells Street is Booth's Place. also to see is Margaret street, in early days the connection Great Castle Street (now gone) and East Castle Street (one long street) against Princes Street (think of the extra 's' in Berners Street), was much closer. The streets formation has been changed over the years. The bend in the Thames Tripcock Point was also known as Margaret Ness. The steamer had just left this behind when the collision occurred.
Imagen what an impact this disaster had for all in London. There were a lot of children on board. The topics of those days was the Cleopatra Needle. Gavin Thurston is the only author I have found on this subject. Coincidental, but striking if you learn that the Bywell Castle's way was blocked by a steamer with the name of Memphis, former capital of Egypt before Alexandria.
The son of J. B. Booth played in Anthony & Cleopatra. The Ripper made a link with this collision there for, no accident. Veronica .
Back to top Go down

Ripper victim?
Page 1 of 1