Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

The Yorkshire Ripper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

The Yorkshire Ripper Empty
PostSubject: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

We can't forget good old Peter Sutcliffe!
So here's the splace to discuss the Yorkshire Ripper, whose case was remarkably similar to the case of Jack the Ripper.

I personally feel for the guy after being attacked in prison so often, smashed in the face, strangled, stabbed up to 7 times in the eyes with a biro. I think I started crying when I read about it because I really feel for serial killers, and they're misunderstood. I know what he did was terrible, but you can't deny that they're still human, just with their brains wired up slightly different. Sutcliffe says himself that people don't understand him and therefore he's the most unpopular person in the whole prison.
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I feel sorry for him as well! Even if he was in prison he still doesn't deserve to be stabbed 7 times in the eye!
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 pm

IKR? LOL, I checked him out of twitter and he sounds hilarious! XD
For example...
Quote :
Get ready for the next episode. Hey yay ae-eh-yayeh!
XDDDDDD

He managed to kill 13 prostitutes, and all the inmates with him hate him and can't stand the fact that he gets on well with one of the attendants. When the attendant was eating lunch, that's when he was attacked with the pen for example, and he was pinned down on the floor and repeatedly stabbed in the eyes and only managed to stop the guy by jerking the pen away!! And then the attacker ran off and the attendant came in and saw him writhing on the floor with blood all over his face, screaming that he couldn't see!! Crying
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:52 pm

That's horrible! Dang there are some big jerks out there!
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 pm

The attackers all flipped out when they were accused of violently attacking him and called monsters themselves!! And then they lied and said thta he attacked them, but he only attacked prostitutes because the voices in his head told him to!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Does he still have that mental illness? (forgot what it's called) or was he cured of that?
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah, he still has paranoid schizophrenia. It's something that can't be cured, just supressed with pills.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 pm

That stinks. I hope they find a cure for it. Think of all the problems that could solve.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Sadly it's something where the brain dysfunctions slightly and gets confused between passing information or something like that. I hope they find a cure too; they've found the presence of a gene with makes you more likely to develop it.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 pm

There's a lot of things I hope they find a cure for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yorkshire Ripper   The Yorkshire Ripper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yorkshire Ripper
Page 1 of 1