Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

JtR's fangirl club! xxx

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

JtR's fangirl club! xxx Empty
PostSubject: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Hopeful love Welcome to Jack the Ripper's fangirl club! Lustful

Jack the Ripper Who doesn't fall for the cutesy serial killer!? Jack the Ripper

JtR's fangirl club! xxx Rlasyg
Credit to Celestialess from DA

Ask to join! ^^ And I'll add you to the list! Razz
Melt Here are the murderous members... who drool over Jack the Ripper! Fan tackle

1. Mordke
  2. iheartslashers
  3. Twilight

Last edited by Mordke on Sat May 28, 2011 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Hm, why does it not surprise me you started this? lol XD I kinda had a feeling you would. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm

LOL! Of course I would... And I know Star the Ripper's a fangirl too! XD I wasn't the only one who wanted it!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Lol, I can just see you drooling over that pic. XD Who doesn't love a serial killer? Cereal Killer Heh heh, I love puns. XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Oh yesh!! Every time I see that pic I get little butterflies in my stomach... and I actually drool!! I mean, he looks so creepily hot!! *Faints*
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Omg! That's the same with Blowy! Every time I look at his pic! I love my background of him. So. Hot. *drools*
I once woke up early in the morning thinking of Blowy and I had butterflies so much, I couldn't go back to sleep. Ever feel that way with Jack?
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Yes!! Whenever I'm lonely I just think of snuggling up to him, and then I can get all aroused by him and... gosh, new feelings about people!! For some reason, I've always found guys like that the most attractive, but he's the one I've just totally fallen for... He's so sweet, even if he went out and killed people. Also, his accent is gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Blowy's the first guy I ever completely fell for. Razz I love him so much!!! I always wish he was with me. When I went to the dance at school, they played one slow song, and I stood there, alone (well my friend was nearby), watching other people dancing as a couple, and I was wishing so bad for Blowy to be with me. I felt the same when I watched couples take pictures together. I can't seem to accept the fact that he's not even real. I refuse to! XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Of course, Jack the Ripper strikes me in the same way. I don't understand how his love of ripping up prostitutes can be a turn on, but it is. I know how you feel about that, although he's real in your head! I hate thinking about him being just bones in a grave right now, but I know his essence is still around. Somewhere...
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Well, at least the guy you love accually was real. Blowy is a cartoon. But in my heart he's real. And my love for him is 100% real. Rocketeer was playing on the radio and everytime I listen to the song, I go numb with love. ❤
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm

So over to Jack the Ripper, he also had a sense of humor, which I always love in a guy. One of the witnesses to the Mary Kelly murder said that he put his hand on her shoulder, said something that the witness didn't catch, and they both burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry I keep getting offtopic. ^^''
Well, at least she got a good laugh before she died. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Hey, it's okay! I just drop in subtle little hints here and there, but I have to discipline myself not to get off topic as well! It's very easy to do.

Just what I was thinking! If I had to die, wouldn't ripped by Jack the Ripper be such an epic win!? At least then I get to come up right and personal with JtR and become famous afterwards!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Lol, if that happened, you should be sure to steal a kiss from him first. XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Oh yes, of course!! Oh, the sweet, desirable images in my head right now... That would be a long, passionate kiss and he would be surprised I assume! Since I know his little game, there might even be a possibility of getting the knife off him... Whenever i read the statements of him putting an arm on them, or hugging them, or even kissing them, I get so jealous!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Lol, it would be even better for you if he actually fell for you! Lol, he sounds exactly like his nickname. Saucy Jacky. XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Oh yes!! And he does, doesn't he?! Saucy Jacky! XD Daaaw... the 'who will you marry?' advert is up!! XD Suggestiveness... *Giggles some more* I wonder if he would fall for me. It's not like I'm a prostitute or anything. XD
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 pm

I think there's a good chance he would. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 pm

You do? Well, if he did, I would win the JACKPOT!! >.> Like my little play on words there? :)
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Lol, that is a very clever play on words. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Why thank you!! Now I must quickly add these emoticons before I revise so thta I can insert them to drool over Jack the Ripper!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Yay! Horray for drooling! XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Fan tackle Lustful Hopeful love Let the lustfulness begin...
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Lol, you finally have some emoticons to drool over JtR with. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: JtR's fangirl club! xxx   JtR's fangirl club! xxx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Of course!! And I shall use them wisely! I think I would be pretty scared if I were Jack the Ripper and met me... XD Fan tackle
Back to top Go down

JtR's fangirl club! xxx
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jack the Ripper's Asylum :: General Jack the Ripper :: Jack the Ripper fangirls (and boys)-
Jump to: