Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan
Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Is Kosminski Jack the Ripper?
Yes
Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I don't know
Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Ya, I wish he could've had a better life. It just sound horrible.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:53 pm

It's things like this that increase my belief that he was Jack the Ripper. No sane man could have replicated the nature of these crimes, and it only goes to show that twisted childhoods can churn out twisted people. I am pleased that you feel sorry for him in the same way. I know people quite often dismiss the feelings of the killer because what they did was so horrific, but quite often it is the murderer who is the victim.
Back to top Go down
https://jacktherippersasylum.forumotion.com
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Did any of the other suspects have hints to be JtR like Aaron?
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

The suspects didn't have anything nrearly as strong, although I shall come onto them. I have kicked you off with the strongest first... but don;t get me wrong, some of the other cases are interesting. Just, I tend not to pay much attention to their theories any more like I used to, since I'm pretty convinced with the killer now.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Ya, I think it's pretty clear it's Aaron. If it's not, it would be pretty shocking to me.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 pm

I think I would be pretty shocked if it wasn't Aaron myself. Have I told you about the 'lodger' incident with the bloody shirts? More evidence possibly pointing to Aaron!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:44 pm

No, I have not heard about that. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Oooh... well...

A ladies Tailor went over to the dry cleaners from the Sion Square or Greenfield Street address (can't remember which one) with a bunch of shirts with blood all over the cuffs and some splattered on the front. They said there was an accident with the lodger, however, there was no lodger when they looked back at the records. Only Aaron... Since I know Woolf, and possibly another brother(in law) were ladies Tailors, this points rather suspiciously towards a cover up for Aaron.
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Ah, ok. I understand now. Sorry, I only have limited knowledge of JtR. But I certainly have been learning a lot. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 pm

(I have to go now. See you tomorrow)

Well, I'm glad to be of help! Hopefully you've develped an interest for him! Thee are a few more things about Aaron which will pop up later... but I just realised how much I know about him and it's scary! XDD
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 pm

(Ok, see ya. ^^)

I am getting interested. I'll be sure to look for more JtR info. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Haha! Now can you understand how I developed an obsession over him?
Of course, I just had to find out who he was since the teacher didn't tell us! But I remember the tour guide on the Ripper walk thought it was Aaron Kosminski!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Lol, ya. I wonder if my teachers will ever mention him . . .
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 pm

You could ask! I mean, it wouldn't harm you asking if he will ever be covered, and you never know, you might be able to impress her with all these new Kosminski facts too!

As for him being the Ripper, it's interesting to note that more Ripperologists are becoming interested in him ove the years, because he fits the criteria of the serial killer so well, and lived at the heart of all the murders! Also, he's the one that most evidence stands against!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:51 pm

It depends on which of my 6 teachers your talking about. Lol. My history teacher is a guy though. Heh, I might actually be able to win an argument with him! Only one kid has ever been able to win an argument with him.
Ya, I think it would be interesting to have a JtR debate in class.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh, that would be epic!! You should do a 'who was Jack the Ripper?' debate!! Aaron Kosminski ftw!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Lol, I could finally win at something. XD
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Of course, counter arguments are plenty, but I can pick a hole in any of them!

Lots of people think that since the prostitutes were on red alert, they wouldn't have gone off with creepy foreigners who refused their weekly bath and had an accent becuase of the Jack the Ripper scare, but a massive thing to note is that these women were desperate and drunk out of their minds, so any man is a customer to them. Plus, he must have said something to make them trust him, and since he would have been living in England for about 7 years prior to the murder, the claim that he knew no English is ridiculed!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:15 pm

I didn't know there was a claim that he didn't know any english. I figured he did.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Yeah. Some people who boviously were reluctant to believe in any way thta odds were it was Kosminski, have taken the notes in the asylum records saying that he preferred to speak German (Yiddish) as meaning he did not know english, when in fact, his assessement at the start said that he knew how to read and write it adequately!! People seem to want to miss out facts, and it annoys me the way peope choose only to give what they want to hear!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:30 pm

I understand. People tend to do that.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Yeah, I see they do that all the time, and then they get so difficult to argue with because their points are limited and the person is stubborn. I only come to a conclusion if I'm really sure of it!! And only then do I argue it!!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I think you would be able to beat my history teacher in a debate about Aaron. You know so much about it.
Back to top Go down
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Mordke

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Haha!! I knew more than my history teacher who TEACHES Jack the Ripper after I went on my obsesive scourge of the internet for info on him!! I know the whole hisory and all there is to know about Aaron Kosminski as well!
Back to top Go down
funworld4
Abberline
Abberline
funworld4

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Lol, that's awesome! it's always fun to know something the teacher doesn't know. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper   Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Kosminski's candidacy for Jack the Ripper
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next